VISUAL CONTENT STRATEGY & PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
As a small business owner or a start-up, you understand the importance of leveraging social media to grow and market your brand. Yet it can be challenging to set aside time and resources to plan and create these visual content regularly. With a decade of experience in the media and advertising industry, and now as a photographer, I strive to bridge this gap for you, so you can focus on what you do best.
i) Visual Content Strategy
This is designed to provide you with a recommendation on how to develop your brand's visual voice, and types of visual contents to focus on in order to tell your brand story in a consistent manner on social media and beyond. If you have yet to develop your brand's visual content blueprint, this is a good starting point.
What It Includes:
- 1x consultation session to establish visual content objectives and goals
- A comprehensive visual content blueprint for your business including:
- Assessment of competitors’ visual content strategy on Facebook and Instagram (up to 2 competitors)
- 2 visual concepts, along with recommendation on content categories to focus on
- Guidance on how to maintain and build a consistent visual voice on social media
With a clear visual blueprint, the focus is then on building a repository of visual content to be able to maintain a consistent presence on social media. This ranges from 10 - 20 images per month, and ensures that you have a regular stream of visual content to plan for and to post on social media.
What It Includes: (Based on 10 images/month package)
- 1x consultation session to establish visual content goals
- Recommendation of shoot list
- 1x photo shoot (up to 2 hours) at a location of your choice
- 10 images, post-processed and delivered in hi-res JPEG files (with option to purchase more if required)
- Guidance on how/when to schedule the images for the month on social media